Even the placement of a single tile makes a valuable contribution to the finished piece.
- Wall panels
- Paving, stepping stones, floor mazes
- Garden features, planters, sundials
- Seating and sculptural pieces
- Welcome plaques
- Celebrating special occasions (centenary, retirement etc)
- Tributes and memorials
- Curriculum related (e.g. Romans)
A brush for everyone! See a painting come to life under our expert guidance.
- Entrance halls, corridors, playgrounds
- Walls, fences, storage containers
- Signage and decorative display
- Abstract / figurative
- Local history / landmarks
- Direct interpretation of child’s designs
- Curriculum related (e.g. famous artists)
The Creative Process
We work in a number of different styles and techniques depending on the client’s wishes, the desired end product, groups involved, budget etc.
Designs can be based on your chosen theme. We can work from your ideas to produce the artwork. This could be the direct interpretation of a single design or a composition drawn from a number of contributors. Alternatively we can create a design for you here in the Zantium Studio.
Planning your project
Projects are planned carefully in advance and clear quotes provided. (These include preparation, practical workshops, quality materials, finishing, framing and delivery.)
We are happy to submit estimates and images at the early stages of a project to support funding applications.
Please contact us to discuss your ideas or request a quote.
- What kind of artwork you would like – tile mosaic or painted mural?
- Where will it be displayed – indoors/outdoors, wall/ floor/sculptural?
- What size and shape?
- How many participants to involve, what ages/abilities?
- Any theme or design ideas?
- Your budget
Mosaics can be created during hands-on sessions. Workshops can be timetabled or run on an informal drop-in basis.
We supply a huge range of beautiful mosaic tiles and provide user-friendly, water-based adhesives. Base boards and faming are always fit for purpose.
Murals can be painted directly onto a suitable wall or onto base boards. Boards offer the advantage of working indoors onto a smooth surface, whatever the weather. On completion they can be fixed in position.
We use high performance, water-based paints and teach a number of techniques. These include the use of brushes, rollers, templates, stencils and sponging.
- Enhanced DBS certificate
- Public liability insurance certificate (to £5 million)
- References and testimonials
- Images of previous projects
- 7307 City and Guilds Teaching Certificate
- Company CV